icoCDR ICOs Advisors Directory
- Founder of KINETIQ sports medicine workshops.
- Launched the first ever co-working space curated specifically for sports medicine and sports performance specialists in Gangnam District, Seoul, South Korea.
- Started the social initiative, #BeyondMedyo which brings awareness to the under-served youth of the Philippines.
- His non-profit mentorship program, Grasshopper Project, brings true mentorship possibilities to many in the health and wellness fields.
- Serves as an ambassador for Headspace, Lululemon, doTerra Oils, along with the Daybreaker and AFest communities.
- Sits on the Board of Directors for the Women One World and Womensphere Charities.
Senior retailer, rich with industry experience in omni-channel, cultural and digital transformation. Peter has elevated business performance and results in a variety of retail environments by leading changes in e-commerce, marketing, merchandising and business development. Resulting in increased brand equity, customer engagement, and profitable business expansion.
Business leader with management experience of global multi-site teams with a focus on targets, strategy and product responsibility. Aaron has an MBA and multiple degrees from an engineering background, with commercial acumen and a lateral thinker aiming to bring best value proposition solutions to market.