icoCDR ICOs Team Members Directory
I am innovations enthusiast, so I love very much such fields of information technologies as machine learning, bitcoin(blockchain), big data, information security, and simple programming.
- Full-stack developer with 10 years of experience
- Has experience in leading & managing multiple development teams at the same time
- Result oriented & always try to solve problems not make ones
- One of his projects on large-scale graphene manufacturing was recently selected for Google’s Solve for X Prize, the first project ever selected from China/HK.
- Author of 10 patents and 80 conference/journal papers.
- Chair of the steering committee for MIT Tech Review’s Emtech HK Conference.
- Founder of the One World Blockchain Alliance (industry consortia connecting the world’s leading blockchain companies to China’s Belt and Road initiatives).
- Founding board member for the Technology Innovation Council of Asia, a think tank focused on providing enlightened policy recommendations for regulating disruptive technologies to Asian governments including autonomous vehicle, data privacy, ethical AI and cryptocurrency/ICO legislation.
- Teaches at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
20+ years experience in software engineering with an MBA working on retail, media & financial platforms. Skilled in cloud based backend and front-end development of web platforms and mobile applications. Rich management experience as Senior Development Manager at Motorola to manage a multinational team across different internal departments. While working in Westpac, manage and deploy the award winning mobile banking application. Expertise in the development of public and private BlockChain system. Experienced in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technology.
Mark is a decisive, innovative professional with 18 years’ experience in successful digital strategy, performance marketing and advertising, SaaS product go-to-market strategy development and Audience growth. He has held multiple senior leadership roles ranging from digital platform consultant to the senior leadership of fortune 500 companies, head of product strategy & growth of a 40-man start-up in San Francisco, chief technology catalyst for the largest region in a top 5 advertising network, and senior project director/digital client services director for a leading ad agency in the UK. Mark’s proven capability to develop and execute new initiatives and formulate digital strategies across multiple businesses and markets and a strong background in digital performance marketing, data, CRM, platform and marketing strategy will ensure Platio business growth.